House for Sale
Two Waters Caloundra's Landmark Beachside Home
Property ID 1959517Nestled on the shores of Tooway Lake where Dicky Beach meets Moffat Beach, this architectural masterpiece of over 600m2 with private grass tennis court offers an incredible and rare 1216m2 waterfront land holding so close to the beach.
Admired by all, the home with its many indoor and outdoor living spaces and soaring ceilings has immersive lake and ocean views from almost every room yet from within gives a warm sense of security and privacy allowing you to enjoy the best beach lifestyle and relaxation only the Sunshine Coast can offer.
Downstairs the vast main living area and grand kitchen impresses with its 4.5m "clearstory" ceiling and easily services both the lakefront verandah and the outdoor tennis deck both perfect for days of entertainment and exercise. The eastern sitting room is a highlight, with its breathtaking ocean views and beautiful winter sun creating the perfect place to relax and read or simply admire the ocean vista.
Upstairs there are two large ensuited bedrooms each with private balconies and finished with Mediterranean shutters all basking in the amazing ocean panorama.
Other highlights include polished blackbutt timber floors, a wrap around verandah on three sides, downstairs bedroom with ensuite and a warm blend of timber materials and contemporary architecture.
With direct access to Dicky and Moffat Beach you will appreciate year-round patrolled swimming, a pet friendly beach, the cafes and restaurants at Moffat Beach a short beach stroll away and the coast's best surf break at your doorstep.
While the photos tell the story, only an inspection can convey the magic of the home and its stunning location. Act quickly as discerning buyers will be captivated by this unsurpassed waterfront location and will not let the opportunity pass them by.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase Caloundra's premier waterfront home with private grass tennis court
- Amazing 1,216m2 waterfront land holding
- Grand home with multiple living areas and balconies all with spectacular ocean and lake views architecturally design by Stephen Kidd and master-built by Paul Brentnall
- A short beach' walk to cafes and restaurants
- Close to public transport, schools and shops
- Easy access to Brisbane International Airport (60 minutes) and Maroochydore Airport (25 minutes)
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University
- Astute buyers will act quickly
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.