House for Sale
Stunning Beachfront Residence
Property ID 1990778This grand beachfront residence, an inspiration of architecture by Phil Quayle, is unquestionably one of the Coast's finest homes and is situated in Caloundra's most sought-after street abutting the dunes on beautiful Dicky Beach.
With a confident street presence, the home exudes quality with finest fixtures and fitting throughout. As you enter the large pivot front door the warm tones of the stunning hardwood timber floors will immediately impress as they invite you to the vast main living area. Here you will find the large chef's kitchen with its sea of stone benchtops and finished with the finest Miele appliances. This overlooks the large open plan lounge and dining area that spills out to the alfresco dining area, with outdoor kitchen and the heated spa and sparkling swimming pool beyond.
Upstairs will impress with the huge master suite with it own private terrace, large ensuite and two walk-in robes and dressing room. The view terrace above offers ocean glimpses and is a wonderful space for afternoon drinks to unwind after a long day on the beach.
The guest suite offers an ensuite and walk-in robe and provides spacious, relaxing accommodation for friends after a long dinner party or for the extended family. On this level you will also find a further two ensuited bedrooms, family room, plenty of storage as well as access to the large loft storage area.
Set in leafy surrounds this is prime beachfront real estate in the hub of Dicky Beach only a few metres from the Surf Club and patrolled beach to the south and the pet friendly beach to the north.
Convenience abounds with shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport a short walk from your door. The Dicky Beach lifestyle is relaxed and laid back. This opportunity will have you bringing forward your retirement plans. Astute buyers must inspect without delay.
Other features include:
- Oversize triple garage with room for a workshop and storage.
- Large cinema room with projector and screen
- Short stroll to surf club & patrolled beach
- Impressive study with ensuite bathroom and easy access at the front door for business appointments at home
- Outdoor shower and external bathroom.
- Rear gate for easy access to the beach and coastal walkway
- Highly sought-after beach side real estate and Caloundra's finest beachside home
- Approximately 60 minutes to the Brisbane International Airport and 30 minutes to Maroochydore Airport
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.