House for Auction
Stunning Golden Beach Family Home
Property ID 1976751Move quickly to secure this stunning and amazingly private contemporary beachside home just moments from the soft sands and walkways of Golden Beach. Architecturally designed by local architect, Peter Taylor, and with over 320m2 of internal and external living space, this grand home will greet you with its tasteful fixtures and finishings throughout.
The ground floor immediately impresses with its gallery style entry and polished concrete floors. The main living area then flows from the amazing large gourmet kitchen with its sea of stone benchtops past the dining and living spaces then through vast walls of sliding glass to the outdoor alfresco area all overlooking the back yard where the children can play in safety and privacy. There is room here for a swimming pool and more.
This fusion of indoor and outdoor living will make relaxing, entertaining (and impressing) friends and family a breeze. Downstairs you will also find the fourth bedroom and a separate studio and home office ideal for a home business.
Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms including the large master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite.
All of this conveniently located just moments to beaches, local shops and shopping centres, restaurants and the Sunshine Coast's best surf breaks. Astute buyers will act quickly to secure one of the finest homes in Golden Beach. To be sold at auction.
- Stunning architecturally designed home on a level 607m2 block - room for a pool.
- Electric gate for added security
- Gourmet kitchen with a sea of stone benchtops overlooking generous indoor and outdoor living areas
- Polished concrete floors on lower level and hardwood timber floors upstairs
- Office and separate studio with separate access - ideal for the home business.
- Constructed with Kordon termite barrier in place.
- Nothing to do but move in and relax
- Approximately 60 minutes to the Brisbane International Airport and 30 minutes to Maroochydore Airport
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.