House for Auction
Iconic Oceanfront Home with 270 Degree Ocean, Island and Mountain Views
Property ID 1990943For sale for the first time in over 42 years, now is your opportunity to acquire this stunning home situated on an elevated "blue chip" allotment on the point of Kings Beach headland and is blessed with breathtaking panoramic ocean views encompassing Moreton & Bribie Islands, the shipping lane and the great Pacific beyond.
Admired by all, the home is of impressive architectural standing with stunning ocean views from almost every room, suspended concrete construction and inspired design ready to be transformed into the Sunshine Coast's most envied ocean front residence.
There is also the opportunity to redevelop taking advantage of the multi-unit zoning. The possibilities are limited only by the imagination.
With the patrolled swimming beach and ocean pool, cafes and restaurants a short stroll from your doorstep, live every day like you're on vacation while enjoying stunning ocean views and the ocean front lifestyle. Relax and watch the ships glide along the Pacific from this oceanfront paradise.
Inspect without delay as this remarkable opportunity will not wait for you. To be sold at auction.
- Amazing architecturally inspired ocean front home with 270 degree ocean views and magic sunsets over the Glasshouse Mountains.
- Stunning panoramic ocean and island views from almost every room
- Spectacular elevated 579m2 allotment
- Zoned High Density Residential
- Additional off-street parking for boat or caravan
- The patrolled beach and cafes at Kings Beach and pet friendly Shelly Beach a short stroll away
- Exceptional oceanfront real estate
- Close to public transport, schools and shops
- Easy access to Brisbane International Airport (60 minutes) and Maroochydore Airport (25 minutes)
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University
- Astute buyers will act quickly
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.