Residential Land for Auction
Rare Elevated Vacant Land on the Moffat Headland
Property ID 1987446Wow! This stunning 506m2 allotment zoned medium density residential represents a rare opportunity to build from scratch your dream in Caloundra's most sought after address.
Experience the best of relaxed beachside living elevated above Moffat Beach with beautiful ocean views north to Point Cartwright and to the south over the leafy George Watson Bushland Reserve to Shelly Beach, the shipping lanes and Moreton Island beyond.
From this Blue Chip location, you are just a short stroll through the reserve down onto pet friendly Shelly Beach or to the surf, cafes and restaurants at Moffat Beach.
Comfortably positioned at the gateway to the Sunshine Coast, you are just one hour from Brisbane and 30 minutes from the airport at Maroochydore.
Call to arrange a meeting on site where you will be able to see for yourself the amazing opportunity, confirm the idyllic lifestyle on offer and become the envy of your friends. The owners of this stunning beach side land have instructed it be sold at auction. An Information memorandum is available on request.
- Stunning ocean and beach views North and South
- Spectacular 506 m2 allotment zoned Medium Density Residential
- Backs onto George Watson Reserve, no rear neighbour
- Zoned Medium Density Residential
- Moffat and Shelly Beach on your door step
- A surfers' haven - the coast's best swells within sight
- Moffat Beach cafe precinct a short stroll away
- Close to patrolled beaches, restaurants and Caloundra CBD
- Exceptional beachside real estate
- Easy access to Brisbane International Airport (65 minutes) and Maroochydore Airport (25 minutes)
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University
- Information Memorandum available on request
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.